WordStream brings the power of online marketing to businesses of all sizes. The WordStream platform lives in the cloud, delivering customer requests on-demand and quickly adapting to changes in the industry with new customer requested features. The results speak for themselves: more traffic, higher-quality leads, and greater profits, every day.
SQZ Biotechnologies’ cell engineering platform allows one to deliver a diverse set of materials into patient cells, providing the opportunity to alter numerous cell functions.
Sample of clients by industry
- KEW Group: KEW, Inc. is a comprehensive genomic profiling company, dedicated to revolutionizing cancer care by providing therapeutic options based on an individual patient’s tumor genetic profile with CANCERPLEX®, our flagship clinical product for identifying genetic variants and matching them with targeted therapies in solid tumors.
- SQZ Biotech: SQZ Biotechnologies’ cell engineering platform allows one to deliver a diverse set of materials into patient cells, providing the opportunity to alter numerous cell functions.
- LiquiGlide: LiquiGlide® is the first and only company to create permanently wet slippery surfaces. There is no other durable solution that makes viscous liquids slide easily. LiquiGlide’s patented technology, with an ever-growing IP portfolio, enables the development of a vast array of custom-designed, liquid-impregnated coatings.
- Manus BioSynthesis: Manus BioSynthesis recreates plant processes in microorganisms to produce natural ingredients through fermentation reducing our dependence on land and resource intensive practices.
- Bulbrook / Drislane Brokerage: Since 1984, Bulbrook/Drislane Brokerage has placed over $12,000,000,000 of insurance with aggressive companies for successful producers. Relationships, expertise, quality service, response, reputation, and integrity propel the process.
- Financial Recovery Technologies: Financial Recovery Technologies is Leading securities class action recovery service provider. Deep domain expertise paired with unmatched data security.
- Cubic Asset Management: Cubic Asset Management is an independent firm offering separate account management to endowments, foundations, retirement plans and high net-worth individuals.
- Pinnacle Houses: Pinnacle Houses provides real estate services to the western Boston suburbs, with a focus on Wellesley, Weston, Needham, Dover and Natick.
- Renova Partners LLC: -A long-time client- is a national brownfield investment and development company. Renova actively pursues the restoration and redevelopment of environmentally impaired land and buildings across the United States
- BackStage Hardware: is a hardware and theatre supply store specializing in scenic supplies.
- Charlie Allen Restoration: For more than four decades, Charlie Allen Renovations has been remodeling and restoring homes in the Greater Boston area, accumulating numerous awards and recognition the process, including 15 Cambridge and Somerville Preservation Awards, 5 Contractor of the Year awards, Boston Magazine’s Best of Boston, Remodeling Magazine’s Remodeler of the Month, Boston Globe Magazine’s Bathroom of the Year, and more.
- Worcester Air: Worcester Air specializes in sheet metal fabrication and installation for both commercial and industrial construction projects in New England.
- Interfreight: Interfreight provides international logistics services throughout the world, using a select network of 220 experienced agents across five continents to best serve each of our clients.
- Koiles Law: Family Law And Divorce Attorneys Serving Greater Boston
- Boston Bark: is the Boston’s area’s premier supplier of mulch, soil and landscape supplies for residential homeowners, commercial property, owners/managers and landscape contractors.
- Boston Marine Society: is the Oldest Association of Sea Captains in the World.
- Commongood Careers: Commongood Careers is a mission-driven search firm that is committed to social impact. Our purpose is to support the hiring needs of organizations that are dedicated to tackling today’s most pressing social problems. Because of our clients’ ambitious goals, we work hard to ensure that they are able to secure the talent they need to create even greater social impact.
- Goodsports: Good Sports gives all kids the lifelong benefits of sport and physical activity by providing new equipment, apparel and footwear to those most in need.
- Mentor: The National Mentoring Partnership mission is to fuel the quantity and quality of mentoring relationships for America’s young people and to close the mentoring gap.
- Metro Lacrosse: changes lives through lacrosse.
Education / Non-Profit
- Authentic Leadership Institute: is a global leadership development firm with a focus on leading from purpose and authenticity.
- Boston Collegiate Charter School: is a Boston collegiate Charter School with a simple yet ambitious mission: to prepare each student for college.
- Excel Academy: Excel Academy Charter Schools is a network of tuition-free, public charter schools serving the Massachusetts communities of East Boston and Chelsea. Excel’s founders envisioned a free, public school alternative where all students would be held to the highest academic and behavioral expectations, and college would become a reality.
- Year Up: Year Up’s mission is to close the Opportunity Divide by providing urban young adults with the skills, experience, and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education.
- EdgeWork Consulting: EdgeWork Consulting is a team of entrepreneurs, facilitators, coaches, artists, network builders, and competitors committed to the belief that strong relationships transform organizations and communities.
- Logix: Logix is an executive search and talent acquisition firm dedicated to providing the best service to our clients in Biotechnology, Information Technology, and Management Consulting with a sincere effort of satisfying individual and corporate needs.
- Wellesley Partners: Wellesley Partners is a Boston based consulting firm focused on executive coaching, operational excellence and virtual simulation training for healthcare organizations
- VDA Productions: VDA Productions, a leading full-service design agency, has been bringing visions and brands to life for corporate meetings, tradeshows, themed events and permanent installations nationally and around the world.
- The FullBridge Program: Fullbridge turns on the power of critical thinking in teams and networks with the Science of Working Smarter.
- Disruptor Beam: Disruptor Beam turns the world’s greatest entertainment brands into hugely successful games loved by highly connected customers, including critically acclaimed titles - GAME OF THRONES ASCENT, STAR TREK TIMELINES, and THE WALKING DEAD: MARCH TO WAR
- WordStream: WordStream brings the power of online marketing to businesses of all sizes. The WordStream platform lives in the cloud, delivering customer requests on-demand and quickly adapting to changes in the industry with new customer requested features. The results speak for themselves: more traffic, higher-quality leads, and greater profits, every day.
We’ve worked with Ian Findlay and his group of IT engineers at LightWire for the past 10 years. We’re a small company which relies heavily on computers, including several staff members who work off-site.
Ian and his crew have guided us through all of our IT issues, helping us operate seamlessly and efficiently with all the various systems involved.
LightWire has executed many equipment upgrades, including our phone systems, with minimal downtime due to efficient planning and preparation.
LightWire’s guidance, expertise and response has been essential to our daily operations!
Amy Mastroianni: Director of Sales and Marketing
Boston TeamWorks is a multi-tenant non-profit center for whom LightWire provides exceptional IT support and services. Although we share a common IT infrastructure, each member organization operates independently, which can be challenging for some of our vendor relationships.
However, LightWire consistently exhibits exceptional customer service when addressing both our collective needs as well as our individually nuanced questions.
All of us are small non-profit organizations without specific expertise in technology systems, and LightWire has reliably supported us so that we can focus on our core business. They are an exceptional partner.
Emily Helm: COO
Renova Partners is a small company of eight employees whose budget cannot support a full-time IT person. LightWire has provided us with the same level of support we would have if they were located in-house. They respond quickly to our questions and needs and take a proactive approach to IT.
Many of our employees are technologically challenged and the staff at LightWire seems to have an unlimited amount of patience when troubleshooting any problem we present to them, regardless of how large or trivial it may be. Their local presence also enables them to provide quick service if a house call is needed.
We have been with LightWire for 7 years and value the relationship we’ve developed with their friendly staff. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a cost effective IT solution for your company.
Maura Shoulkin: Operations Manager
SQZ BioTech started working with LightWire when we had only 15 employees, and have grown with them to over 50!
LightWire's team is knowledgeable and friendly, even for those of us with limited technical capabilities. Their support system has made it effortless to manage our company's growing fleet of computers and a complete facility network infrastructure.
We rely heavily on LightWire, and they have continually come through for us!
James Douberley Operations Manager
As a small firm without a dedicated IT department, LightWire provides us with constant IT support.
From small everyday day questions and maintenance to bigger projects and adding new machines, using LightWire enables us to focus on the important aspects of running our business.
LightWire’s reliability gives us peace of mind and we know that at any time if we have a problem we can send them an email or make a phone call and get a quick response or an immediate response if an issue is critical.
Their friendly and flexible technicians are easy to talk to and very understanding of personal schedules and time constraints.
I recommend giving LightWire a call if you are questioning the quality of your current IT support – you will not be disappointed!
Alex Tufts Operations Manager
Worcester Air Conditioning has been using LightWire, Inc. for all of our technology needs since 2012.
During this time, LightWire has implemented several major system upgrades to accommodate our company's growth, migrated us to Office 365, and replaced obsolete servers and workstations. Our most recent upgrade implemented a redundant Hyper-V environment allowing for fast recover-ability in the case of a server outage.
We have found the LightWire staff to be highly professional, knowledgeable, and efficient in resolving problems as they present themselves!
Chris Layden COO
LightWire provides SofRegen Medical with consistent and dependable IT Managed services and support to our growing Biotech company.
Ian, and his team are knowledgeable and reliable, providing meaningful guidance as it relates to our company’s IT environment.
Their prompt response time allows us to maintain focus on our company’s objectives. We appreciate their attention to our business!